Listen On: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon | RSS
We’re so excited about today’s episode, because we’re having a candid conversation about launching. Having these truly candid and not planned out discussions is always so much fun because you truly get a look into our thoughts and experiences. So, today we’re going to share about our experiences with launching different products, services, and offerings in our own business. There’s always so many hopes and dreams wrapped up in a launch, so we hope that this conversation will help you create realistic expectations for your next business launch! We hope that your launch will be even more successful because of this – and that you’ll come out on the other side in one piece! Tune into this week’s episode to learn the truth about launching your next product!
What we’re discussing today:
- How stressful launches can be (1:26)
- A chat with the launch queen, Kat, about not-so-successful launches (3:34)
- Reasons a launch might not go well + how to prepare for that possibility (5:08)
- Why you should consider a live launch (7:02)
- Possible launch ideas (12:44)
- What a life launch can feel like (15:24)
- Understanding why a launch flopped (19:05)
- How to prepare for launch week (22:58)
- An overview of a week long launch (24:39)
- Why prescheduling content for your launch is key (29:11)
Read the full episode transcript HERE!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Pin this Conversation:
Thanks for tuning into this episode of Talking Small Business! You’re always invited to our table and we can’t wait to catch you in the next conversation!