Listen On: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon | RSS
Our favorite episodes to record are the ones that you’ve requested, which is why we’re so excited about this one! Today we’re going to talk about partnerships, and specifically approaching partnerships in small business. We’re going to share what that has looked like for us, with our partnership and this podcast. Together, we’re having a candid conversation about how we approach partnership: what to think about, how to plan, and so much more. We’ll also be celebrating ONE YEAR of Talking Small Business. It’s wild to think that we’ve been doing this for a year because we just love having these conversations with you! So, let’s get started with today’s episode!
What we’re discussing today:
- Why we created this podcast + the process we encountered (3:16)
- How we thought through the back end of creating a podcast (5:14)
- What you need for a partnership (7:42)
- Tips for a successful partnership (9:41)
- How we decided our podcast would about nurturing our followers (12:08)
- Should your partnership become a new brand? (15:17)
- What we’ve learned after being partners for a year (18:41)
- How to decide how your partnership will work (21:46)
- Our favorite part about doing this podcast (25:07)
Read the full episode transcript HERE!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
10 Things We’d Do if We Started Our Business Now
Pin this Conversation:
Thanks for tuning into this episode of Talking Small Business! You’re always invited to our table and we can’t wait to catch you in the next conversation!