Listen On: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon | RSS
This is a really fun episode and we’re so excited to be sharing it with you! Today, we’re talking about Enneagrams and business owners. So if you love the Enneagram like we do, you’re going to love this week’s episode! We’ve found that a lot of business owners are Type 3’s. Now, not every business owner is, but it definitely seems like a lot of them are. However, Megan is a Type 7 (Kat’s a Type 3!) and we thought it might be fun to dive into that a little bit more. So, today we’re talking about how our personality types impact how we run our business (as they should!) and how you can use your Enneagram type to direct how you build your own business.
What we’re discussing today:
- The Enneagram Test (2:00)
- What it’s like to be an Enneagram 7 (2:55)
- How being an Enneagram 7 impacts goal setting (6:13)
- Why structure can feel overwhelming for 7s (8:19)
- How not having deadlines freed Megan as a business owner (11:33)
- Why it’s important to create a business that works for you and your strengths (13:26)
- Tips to structure your business in a way that plays to your strengths/personality type (17:41)
- Why you should let go of the guilt over how you run your business (22:35)
- How we balance each other out with our different personality types (26:47)
Read the full episode transcript HERE!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Pin this Conversation:
Thanks for tuning into this episode of Talking Small Business! You’re always invited to our table and we can’t wait to catch you in the next conversation!