Listen On: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon | RSS
Megan is in the hot seat today! We’re talking all about the Passive Bundle that she put together this past January. She’s opening up applications for contributors for the next round of the bundle and as we were discussing this together, we realized something. We’ve never talked about what it’s like putting together a bundle like this. So today’s episode is all about preparing and coordinating a bundle and how you might go about doing that for you own niche! Megan’s going to be sharing her experiences and ideas, so if you’ve ever thought about offering a bundle, make sure to take a listen!
What we’re discussing today:
- What is a bundle + why Megan wanted to host one (1:23)
- How it felt offering something brand new (6:17)
- Tips to find your bundle into what you currently offer + your brand (8:07)
- What it was like working with 30 contributors (9:18)
- How to communicate with contributors (11:20)
- Why they decided to do another round of the bundle (15:03)
- Requirements for the bundle (17:42)
- How Megan celebrated the success for herself + affiliates (24:24)
Read the full episode transcript HERE!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Apply to be part of The Passive Bundle
Pin this Conversation:
Thanks for tuning into this episode of Talking Small Business! You’re always invited to our table and we can’t wait to catch you in the next conversation!