Listen On: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon | RSS
We’ve talked about end of year reviews and quarterly planning but now that June is here, it’s time to talk about completing a mid-year business review! Kat is literally the queen of planning, especially quarterly planning, but she’s also a huge advocate of these mid-year business reviews. Today, we’re going to discuss why it’s important to make time for your mid-year review, what it might look like, and how to set goals for the remainder of your year. This is the perfect time to start evaluating what’s working – and what isn’t – so you can set yourself up for success the rest of the year!
What we’re discussing today:
- The difference between mid-year reviews and end of year reviews (0:48)
- What is Kat’s process for a mid-year review (2:43)
- How feelings and emotions play a role in your review (5:00)
- When to listen to your hunches vs. your data (6:29)
- What to do after your review is done (8:53)
- The difference between a mid-year review and quarterly planning (9:28)
- A plan of action for your review (11:25)
- Why it’s important to celebrate your wins (12:57)
Read the full episode transcript HERE!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Pin this Conversation:
Thanks for tuning into this episode of Talking Small Business! You’re always invited to our table and we can’t wait to catch you in the next conversation!