Listen On: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon | RSS
If you run your business in a digital space and you’re thinking about launching a new product, today’s podcast episode is for you! We’re diving into what it means to launch and whether or not a live launch vs. evergreen is right for your business. Both of us take a different approach to how we launch our products and while there’s no right or wrong way to do anything in business, we’re sharing how we think through our launch strategies. Let’s dive in, because we’ve got so many thoughts to share with you!
What we’re discussing today:
- What we mean by live launch or evergreen launch (1:25)
- How Megan really feels about launches (4:14)
- Why Kat loves launches (6:01)
- Pros of a live launch (7:27)
- How the type of transformation you provide may impact your launch strategy (11:24)
- Why live launches may help you practice + improve your selling (13:38)
- When you should consider an evergreen launch instead (16:22)
- Why flipping a live launch to an evergreen funnel can be tricky (19:31)
- Factors to consider when choosing a live or evergreen launch (22:57)
- A discussion about the hybrid approach (31:38)
Read the full episode transcript HERE!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Pin this Conversation:
Thanks for tuning into this episode of Talking Small Business! You’re always invited to our table and we can’t wait to catch you in the next conversation!