Listen On: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon | RSS
Today we’re getting a bit personal on the podcast and we’re talking about a topic that one of our listeners actually suggested: burnout in your business. When we received this message, it was definitely a gut punch to us both because that feeling is SO real. Whether you’re three years into business or 10, burnout in business is no joke. Burnout as a business owner shows up in so many different ways. So, we wanted to sit down and have a really candid conversation about what burnout can look like and how to find joy in your business again. As always, we hope that sharing our experiences helps you to know that you’re not alone and you can find the passion for your business again!
What we’re discussing today:
- Kat’s experience with burnout from being overworked (1:53)
- When Megan feels burnt out in business (2:53)
- Insight as to why your personality may impact how you feel burnt out (4:34)
- How to pull yourself back from a season of burnout (5:41)
- What can you add into your business to bring you joy (10:07)
- A reminder that burnout is a season (12:22)
- How seasons of hustle can impact burnout (15:44)
- Ways Kat finds joy or rekindles the passion in her business (19:17)
- How Megan finds joy in her business (20:13)
Read the full episode transcript HERE!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Pin this Conversation:
Thanks for tuning into this episode of Talking Small Business! You’re always invited to our table and we can’t wait to catch you in the next conversation!