Listen On: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon | RSS
Last week, we talked about how we grow a business in the digital age while still setting social media boundaries. A lot of our conversations are driven by the fact that we’re mothers. And the fact that it’s important for us to have our businesses while we care for our families. Today, we wanted to talk about what it’s really like running a business with babies at home. Because the fact of that matter is: business IS different when you’re a mom. If you’re listening and you’re a mama like us, we want you to know that you are so welcome here and we’re cheering you on. It isn’t easy to wear all of the hats but it’s always worth it. We hope this candid look into expectations on motherhood and business help you realize you’re not alone… and you’re doing amazing things.
- Understanding Megan’s family + team (1:00)
- Kat’s family + team (2:31)
- How to set your expectations as a mom and business owner (6:33)
- A reminder that YOU decide how your business is run (9:25)
- How to honor the role of mom that we’ve been given (14:45)
- The battle between resources + dreams (17:23)
- How to deal with work when life gets messy (20:49)
- Why having a team has helped Kat (23:05)
- Why seasons of hustle matter (24:42)
Read the full episode transcript HERE!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Pin this Conversation:
Thanks for tuning into this episode of Talking Small Business! You’re always invited to our table and we can’t wait to catch you in the next conversation!