Listen On: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon | RSS
2021 is almost over! This time of year means that a lot of people start to think about goals for the next year, which is amazing. But before you can really begin to plan your next year’s goals, you need to close out the year that you’re in. We’re putting our planning queen, Kat, in the hot seat today as we discuss how to end your year well and do an end of year review. To plan goals that match your long-term plan, you have to sit down and determine what worked (and what didn’t) in the current year!
What we’re discussing today:
- What the end of year review process is like (1:29)
- Inspiration for what an end of year review might actually look like (2:38)
- How to approach your review in regards to both finances and emotional health (6:23)
- A discussion about setting a solid foundation instead of a changing goal (8:51)
- How to get feedback from your clients and prepare them for changes in the next year (10:07)
- When to do your end of year review (17:06)
- How to set aside time for your review (21:46)
- A little encouragement to end the year well (22:43)
- Why they felt launching this physical product was a good idea for their family (20:40)
Read the full episode transcript HERE!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Pin this Conversation:
Thanks for tuning into this episode of Talking Small Business! You’re always invited to our table and we can’t wait to catch you in the next conversation!