Listen On: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon | RSS
Last week, Kat walked us through how to do an End of Year review for your business so you can end 2021 on the right foot. This week, she’s back in the hot seat to share about how to plan 2022 in style! Kat is the Queen of calendars and planning, so we’re excited to pick her brain as we all prepare for the new year. It’s an exciting time for goal setting and prepping and we hope this episode gives you some great insight on yearly planning for small business owners. This process can be so fun (and not as overwhelming if you think!) if you go into it with a plan. So let’s dive in!
What we’re discussing today:
- What annual planning looks like for someone who prefers quarterly planning (1:18)
- How a bird’s eye view of the year can be helpful (4:30)
- Why many business owners think it’s a good idea to plan annually like they would quarterly (5:23)
- How setting specific boundaries for your planning can be a good thing and lead to less overwhelm (6:57)
- A look at how Kat plans this bird’s eye view of the year (8:45)
- How detailed should you get on these calendars for annual planning (12:13)
- Why there might be a benefit of writing down your plans on a physical calendar (13:11)
- How seeing your goals can be motivating as a small business owner (14:37)
- Words of advice as you sit down to plan 2022 (15:52)
Read the full episode transcript HERE!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Pin this Conversation:
Thanks for tuning into this episode of Talking Small Business! You’re always invited to our table and we can’t wait to catch you in the next conversation!