Listen On: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon | RSS
Being a multi-passionate business owner is an exciting journey. Both of us have multiple brands and businesses under us, multiple products and revenue streams – and it can be amazing. But, being a multi-passionate entrepreneur doesn’t come without it’s challenges. Perhaps one of the biggest ones is how we market and share our message because sometimes things work really well together… and sometimes they don’t. Megan is definitely our go-to marketing and messaging expert so today, we’re picking her brain about marketing and messaging for the multi-passionate entrepreneur.
What we’re discussing today:
- Why this episode feels timely for Megan and her husband Jordan (1:30)
- How a shift towards organic marketing vs. referrals is changing how Megan approaches marketing (2:35)
- The struggle you can feel when you can’t wrap all your messaging up in one little perfect bow together (4:55)
- Tips to find your storyline as a multi-passionate entrepreneur (6:49)
- When to consider breaking your brands into multiple accounts, websites, and stories (12:07)
- Why sometimes having truly separate brands isn’t a bad thing (13:45)
- An easy way to get started as a multi-passionate entrepreneur: seasons of marketing (18:39)
- Learning to let go of the stress over confusing clients (20:32)
- Examples of priming content to help your audience understand your various offerings (23:19)
- How building up an audience is the best thing you can do to grow your business (25:42)
Read the full episode transcript HERE!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Pin this Conversation:
Thanks for tuning into this episode of Talking Small Business! You’re always invited to our table and we can’t wait to catch you in the next conversation!