Listen On: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon | RSS
Today, we’re chatting about investing in education as a small business owner. We both consider ourselves educators in the industry and we love and value education. But, we’re also business owners who have spent our own hard earned money on education, too. So we thought it would be fun to dive into our experiences with you. We’re going to be sharing our experiences, what kind of education we invested in and when. Together, we want to help you make smart decisions this year on where you’re going to spend your dollars to learn and grow and try something new in your business.
What we’re discussing today:
- It’s easy to be overwhelmed looking at biz education (2:00)
- Why Megan is looking for niched education for 2022 (3:31)
- How to decide who you’re learning from – look for results! (5:13)
- Why finding personalized experiences (7:51)
- How bundles can be a great way to meet new educators (11:48)
- What we’re looking for in education as seasoned business owners (19:07)
- How lower ticket items can help you connect with the educator or coach (24:28)
- A reminder about when to invest in education (27:25)
Read the full episode transcript HERE!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Should You Call Yourself an Expert
Pin this Conversation:
Thanks for tuning into this episode of Talking Small Business! You’re always invited to our table and we can’t wait to catch you in the next conversation!