Listen On: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon | RSS
If you’re a part of the creative industry, you’ve probably heard the term “zone of genius” – and that’s exactly what we’re going to be talking about today! In our industry, it’s common to hear your zone of genius come up when you discuss outsourcing or offers in your business… but what does that actually mean? So today, we’re having candid conversation about what your zone of genius actually means as well as how to find it – and stay within it. We’ll be sharing our stories on how we found our own zones of genius and how you can do the same! Let’s get started!!
What we’re discussing today:
- How Megan found her zone of genius, 11 years in the making (1:43)
- What it means to be multi passionate while you find your zone of genius (5:00)
- How Imposter syndrome impacts finding your zone of genius (7:05)
- Kat’s struggle with comparison (9:27)
- What looking for validation can teach you about your zone of genius (11:22)
- How Kat found her zone of genius through results (13:58)
- What pivoting looked like and how that allowed Kat to step into her zone (16:40)
- Signs you’re not in your zone of genius (19:00)
Read the full episode transcript HERE!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Pin this Conversation:
Thanks for tuning into this episode of Talking Small Business! You’re always invited to our table and we can’t wait to catch you in the next conversation!