Listen On: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon | RSS
Last week, we shared our unpopular opinions about whether or not you should only sell one product… and so today, we thought we’d talk about another hot topic in the creative industry: how niched do you need to go? As business owners, we truly believe the riches are in the niches… but we also get that the journey to finding your niche isn’t always super straightforward. And that’s okay! Today, we’re really breaking down our stories into finding our niches in our businesses – and how even that looks different between us. Come take a listen and let’s talk about your niche!
Inside this episode, you’ll hear:
- How having a niche isn’t always what you think – Kat’s story (2:33)
- Why being multi-passionate isn’t a bad thing (especially when it comes to this topic!) (5:34)
- How creating a storyline can connect parts of your business without niching down (6:08)
- How to find your storyline (8:08)
- Why finding your niche can help you be more successful faster, but isn’t always necessary (10:45)
- Finding your niche in a more traditional way – Megan’s story (15:16)
- Why building a value ladder can help your business (20:17)
- A reminder that there’s room for all of us in the market (24:01)
Read the full episode transcript HERE!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Pin this Conversation:
Thanks for tuning into this episode of Talking Small Business! You’re always invited to our table and we can’t wait to catch you in the next conversation!