Listen On: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon | RSS
We’re excited about today’s conversation with you because we’re talking about all things related to hiring a business coach. As two women who have worked with business coaches and who offering coaching for our own students, we wanted to have a candid conversation about hiring a biz coach. Today, we’re talking about what it can really be like working with a coach, what expectations you should or might have, and whether or not you really need to hire one. Both of us have invested quite a bit into our own businesses (both in time and money) and we believe in education but we also feel like there’s a time and place for these investments. So let’s dive into this conversation and see where it goes!
What we’re discussing today:
- How to know if you need a course or a coach (3:18)
- Why learning a specific skill might be better from a course (4:57)
- Kat’s approach to being a biz coach (9:10)
- Megan’s approach to being a biz coach (11:36)
- Why you need to know who you’re hiring (13:10)
- What questions we would ask before hiring a coach (15:05)
- Why being confident as a student is a good thing (19:31)
- Experiences where working with a coach DID change our businesses (20:58)
- Megan: Recapping when she thinks you should hire a business coach (27:23)
- Should you complete multiple pieces of education at once (30:02)
- Kat: Recapping when she thinks you should hire a biz coach (35:45)
Read the full episode transcript HERE!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Pin this Conversation:
Thanks for tuning into this episode of Talking Small Business! You’re always invited to our table and we can’t wait to catch you in the next conversation!