Listen On: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon | RSS
If you work and operate in the world of products – physical or digital – this episode is for you because we’re talking about all things related to Black Friday sales! We’re putting Megan in the hot seat to share about her experiences with Black Friday sales and her strategies so that you can start to plan ahead. This is one of the biggest sale days of the year – so many people in your audience are excited to see what you’re going to offer, so we wanted to encourage you to take advantage of this amazing day. Today, we wanted to dive deep into what it can truly be like to run a sale, prepared or not. And, if you’re thinking about a Black Friday sale for your biz this year, we hope this episode gives you a good dose of encouragement!!
What we’re discussing today:
- Megan’s first Black Friday sale (1:26)
- Her strategy (or lack of one for that first sale) (2:33)
- What competition can really feel like on Black Friday (4:33)
- Our experiences as consumers on Black Friday – hint, we know what we’re looking for! (5:30)
- Pros & Cons of a “pre” Black Friday Sale (6:53)
- Ways to prepare your audience for a sale (10:41)
- Using doorbusters in your sales (13:54)
- Ways to plan for Black Friday as a Type B biz owner (16:40)
- A permission slip to try Black Friday sales the way YOU want to try (17:03)
- How selling to your warm leads can be a lot easier (22:16)
- Setting realistic expectations for your Black Friday sale (23:59)
- How to structure a Black Friday sale (25:24)
- Words of encouragement for your sale this year (32:46)
Read the full episode transcript HERE!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Pin this Conversation:
Thanks for tuning into this episode of Talking Small Business! You’re always invited to our table and we can’t wait to catch you in the next conversation!