Listen On: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon | RSS
For this week’s episode, Megan is in the hot seat because she’s sharing a little behind the scenes of beta testing her new offering, Revenue Ripple. Kat’s got lots of questions to really find out what it was like to go through this new offering with her testers! Today, we’re talking about what beta testing actually is and digging deep into Megan’s strategy so you can learn how to implement this important step of launching in your own business! Beta testing is a great way to test your products to a smaller audience, gather feedback, and prepare to share it with the masses. But, if you don’t know what you’re doing, it can feel overwhelming – like so many other things in business. Come take a listen to Megan’s experience with Revenue Ripple so you can be better prepared for your next course or product creation.
- How Revenue Ripple was created from Megan (1:15)
- Beta Testing 101: what it is and why we do it as business owners (6:21)
- Kat’s reasoning for suggesting more of a coaching setup to test the content (11:19)
- What Megan learned from hosting in this format (16:07)
- Setting boundaries in a coaching setting (20:10)
- Understanding the future goal of your product (23:32)
- How to collect data while beta testing (27:01)
- How to handle feedback, which feedback to make changes on, and more (36:31)
- Why we love the idea of beta testing (40:15)
Read the full episode transcript HERE!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Pin this Conversation:
Thanks for tuning into this episode of Talking Small Business! You’re always invited to our table and we can’t wait to catch you in the next conversation!