Listen On: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon | RSS
We’ve talked a lot about quarterly and yearly planning on previous episodes because goals matter! Today, we’re talking about how to actually get things done and chase goals. We often put a lot of effort into creating great plans and dreaming big, which is great. But, now we need to learn how to turn those plans into action steps so we actually achieve our goals. Oh, and don’t forget about all of those must-do tasks, too! Wondering how to balance it all and get everything done? Good news! Today we’re picking Kat’s brain to learn how she tackles dreams and daily to-dos to move her business forward. So, join us for a candid conversation featuring our strategy to get more done in your work day!
What we’re discussing today:
- How Kat focuses on day-to-day tasks (1:13)
- Three pillars to tackle your dreams (3:52)
- Tips to schedule your work days, especially with kids (6:20)
- How to tell the difference between non-negotiable for your day and what can wait (7:29)
- More about marketing, maintenance and projects (8:46)
- Tips to feel more in control and organized (12:13)
- How Trello can help organize these tasks each week (14:38)
Read the full episode transcript HERE!
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Pin this Conversation:
Thanks for tuning into this episode of Talking Small Business! You’re always invited to our table and we can’t wait to catch you in the next conversation!